RITE-WAY DRIVING SCHOOL 923-2654
8808 Kennedy Avenue, Highland, IN 46322 8430 Wicker Ave. (US 41) St. John, IN 46373
NOTICE: All classroom and driving must be completed within 9 months of the day that the student signed up.
THE FOLLOWING IS THE REGISTRATION AGREEMENT FOR STUDENTS WHO WILL COMPLETE THE CERTIFIED 30- HOUR STATE-ACCREDITED DRIVER EDUCATION COURSE:
TO ALL STUDENTS OF THE RITE-WAY DRIVING SCHOOL: THE FOLLOWING IS TO INFORM YOU OF WHAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT EXPECT FROM OUR STATE CERTIFIED DRIVER EDUCATION COURSE AND SOME OF OUR POLICIES. PLEASE READ AND SIGN BELOW. IF THE STUDENT IS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, HAVE THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN SIGN.
WHAT YOU MAY EXPECT:
l. 30 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of private driving instruction with one student per car.
TOTAL FEE: $440.00
(If not paid in full within 120 days, student will be suspended from the program).
2. Written and driving tests comparable to state tests.
3. Dual-controlled fully insured cars.
4. State licensed, experienced, patent instructors.
5. Every effort to make your student a responsible, safe driver.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT EXPECT:
1. You cannot take this course unless you are 15 years old.
2. You cannot obtain a Probationary driver's license unless you have a held a valid Learner Permit for at least 180 days, and are at least 16 years and 90 days old (with driver education completed) or 16 years and 270 days old (without completing driver education).
3. There is no guarantee of insurance reduction.
4. There is no guarantee of obtaining a State Probationary or Operator's License.
SOME OF OUR POLICIES:
1. Rite-Way Driving School will not refund any fees, tuition, or charges or any part thereof, should the school be ready, willing, and able to fulfill its part of this contract. If the student withdraws before the start of the driving instruction there will be a withdrawal fee of $50.00.
2. The student must complete the requirements for Driver Education Class (30 hours) within six (6) months.
3. Scheduling of all driving lessons is subject to availability.
4. Students are expected to keep al driving (in-the-car) appointments they schedule. Unless we are notified at least 48 hours in advance of a cancellation or change of the appointment, we will assess the student a charge of $40.
5. All classroom and driving must be completed within 9 months of the day that the student signed up.
6. Students must finish the classroom portion before receiving the Certification of Driver Education Enrollment (CDE) form.