1. 6-Hour Adult Driver Education Course - All students will complete 6 hours of online instruction. By Illinois law, students have 30 days to complete the course, beginning on the date the student registers for the course. If you do not complete the course within the 30-day time frame, your course will be considered failed and you will not be eligible for a refund of the course tuition.
2. Collections and Refunds – Students agree to pay all reasonable costs and fees incurred by the school for collection of any amounts owed by the student to Master Driving School. Returned checks will be charged the original amount plus a fee. The school will not refund any tuition or part of tuition if the school is ready, willing and able to fulfill its part of the agreement.
3. Policies for Dismissal - A student may be dismissed from the course at any time for any of the following reasons:
a. If a student does not meet Illinois state requirements for the course.
b. If a student is found to be cheating at any point during the course.
c. If an unauthorized person is found to be taking the course on behalf of the student.
4. Agreement Term - This agreement expires one (1) year from the start date of the class. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the school and student, and no other verbal statement or promise will be recognized.
5. Course Completion - Upon passing our course, Master Driving School will notify the Illinois Secretary of State office (SOS) of your completion. Students will receive an email from SOS with instructions about how to obtain a completion letter as evidence of your course completion, which is required before a student may apply for an Illinois driver’s license.