I (we) hereby make application to LawDogs Driver Education for the following services:
HYBRID COURSE: 8 hours of classroom education/22 hrs of online curriculum, plus 6 drives and 6 observations (6/6)
COMPLETE ONLINE COURSE: 30 hours of online curriculum, plus 6 drives and 6 observations (6/6)
ONLINE-ONLY COURSE: 30 hours of online curriculum. No driving or observations.
"FAILURE TO YIELD" RIGHT-OF-WAY COURSE: 2-hour online course. No driving or observations.
BEHIND THE WHEEL ONLY LESSONS: 6 Drive Lessons, and 6 Observation Lessons.
1. To meet course requirements and to avoid an additional $50.00 fee, all online classes must be completed within 90 days of the online class start date. A $50 fee will be assessed to extend any online class an additional 30 days.
2. All behind-the-wheel lessons will be completed within 9 months of the date the student obtains their temporary permit. Students will begin official behind-the-wheel training within 60 days of obtaining their temporary permit. A $50 fee can be imposed for students that fail to start behind-the-wheel training within the 60 day window or to add extend the behind-the-wheel time frame by 3 months. A $50 Fee will be added to extend drive lessons for 3 months.
3. Due to the inconvenience to other scheduled/paired students, in addition to the above, $50.00 will be charged for each missed behind-the-wheel appointment or cancellation made within 8 HOURS of the scheduled lesson time.
4. This contract will be void 12 months from the date the student obtains their temporary permit, and LawDogs will not provide any further instruction, regardless of lessons completed.
NOTICE: DRIVING IS A HIGH RISK/ADULT ACTIVITY. Therefore, any student who demonstrates a lack of maturity or respect for the privilege to drive, either through continued disruption or misbehavior, will be dismissed from the classroom or driver education vehicle.
We reserve the right to delay or reschedule service. This agreement constitutes the entire contract between LawDogs Driving School and the student, and no verbal statement or promises will be recognized. The school will not refund any tuition or part of tuition if the school is ready, willing, and able to fulfill its part of the agreement as stated.
ATTENTION: It is the students/parents responsibility that the MV3001 form is filled out COMPLETELY, prior to arriving at the DMV for the student's road test. Information needed to be checked is as follows:
1. School number
2. School name
3. Instructor signature
5. Tests Passed (box must be checked)
The MV3001 form is only valid for 60 days from the date it was signed.
The Behind the wheel program is 1 drive lesson every 30 days. The computer will only allow 1 drive lesson every 30 days. If you attempt to schedule a lesson inside 30 days, it will be rejected.
Remember to stay on track….. Please don’t procrastinate and skip a month or two. You will not get your license on time if so…you will be delayed for the months you failed to schedule a drive. One drive lesson per month…or one drive lesson every 30 days…
Remember, the first drive lesson must happen with in 60 days of obtaining the Temp license.
Office Use Only:
Test Score: _____________________
Contract # _______________________