RULES FOR TEEN DRIVING CLASSES
1. The minimum requirement by Wisconsin Department of Transportation for Teen Driver Education package includes 30 hours of classroom, 6 hours of behind the wheel training, and 6 hours of observation in a car.
2. No smoking, EATING, drinking, or chewing gum in the classroom or in the school cars. Students are sent back home for misbehaving, and they have to make up for the missed classes.
3. Classroom sessions start promptly at the designated time and last for 2 hours.
4. Students are given make-up assignments for each missed hour, late arrival, or early leave.
5. Students under 18 years old must have our written consent to receive the Driving Instruction Permit.
6. We issue the Permit Application (MV3001) Form when the student has passed the DMV Knowledge Test, and paid for the entire course. We do the test at our school, and the student goes to the DMV to pick up the permit. The MV3001 Form is valid for 60 days. The school owns the permit until the student completes both the classroom and behind the wheel training.
7. When picking up the permit at the DMV Center the student must be accompanied by a parent, since the parent has to sign the MV3001 Form in presence of the DMV officials. If a parent does not accompany the student to the DMV, then the parent has to sign the MV3001 form in the presence of a notary public and give to the student.
8. When picking up the permit at the DMV Center the student needs to bring the following items:
• MV3001 Form signed by the school
• Certified Birth Certificate
• One other form of ID with signature
• Social Security Card (original, not photocopy)
• Required fee for the permit (in cash or check made payable to “Registration Fee Trust”)
9. Students must bring their Driving Instruction Permit to the classroom instructor/ or call the main office as soon as they receive it. The permit number has to be registered with the school in order to schedule behind the wheel lessons.
10. Each future appointment for the behind the wheel lessons must be scheduled by calling the main office at 414-906 0652.
11. Completing any of the course packages that meet the State requirements does not guarantee that all students will have had enough skills to become a safe driver.
12. Students are required to contact the school 24 hours in advance to change or cancel a behind the wheel appointment. Otherwise a no-show fee of $57 will be charged.
13. Throughout the behind the wheel part of the program, students should have a behind the wheel appointment scheduled at all times. Otherwise the students have to surrender their permit to the school immediately. Lada Driver School, LLC has the right to cancel a student’s permit.
14. By law, Behind the Wheel part of the course cannot be completed in less than 19 days.
15. Electronic Completions will be entered by Lada Driver School, LLC after the course is completed, provided that all make-up work is done, a passing grade is received in the Final Test, and all fees have been paid.
16. The online course will expire after 90 days of enrollment. (There is a $30 fee to extend the course for an additional 30 days) The traditional classroom part of the course will expire after 13 months of enrollment. (TRANS 105.70(3) Wisconsin Administrative Code) After 13 months the student cannot receive the Completion Certificate (MV3192) unless he/she completes 10 hours of Classroom Refresher Course, which is $110.
17. Students (upon completion) who want us to help them with scheduling a Road Test should call our main office. Using our car for the Road Test costs $110 and includes 1 hour practice before the test. (Valid just for the teen students of Lada Driver School, LLC who have completed our program)
18. Students who want to cancel a Road Test must inform us at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise it will be considered as a “fail” by the DMV.
19. It is the students’ responsibility to keep ALL the receipts for payments and behind the wheel lessons. Always ask for your receipt from the instructor after any payment AND at the end of each behind the wheel lesson. Behind the wheel receipts must show the number of lesson.
- If you have any further questions please call us at 414-906 0652
- Our main office is at 3817 N Oakland Ave. Shorewood, WI 53211
- All prices are subject to change.
- Paper copy of this form needs to be signed in person at our office.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LADA DRIVER SCHOOL, LLC