Drive Now Driving School Permit Test Prep of Online Study Course
1. Driver Education Permit Prep Course - All students will complete of online instruction.
2. Collections and Refunds – Students agree to pay all reasonable costs and fees incurred by the school for collection of any amounts owed by the student to Drive Now Driver Education. Returned checks will be charged the original amount plus a fee. The school will not refund any tuition or part of tuition if the school is ready, willing and able to fulfill its part of the agreement.
3. Policies for Dismissal - A student may be dismissed from the course at any time for any of the following reasons:
a. If a student does not meet Illinois state requirements for the course.
b. If a student is found to be cheating at any point during the course.
c. If an unauthorized person is found to be taking the course on behalf of the student.
4. Agreement Term - This agreement expires thirty (30) days from the start date of the class. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the school and student, and no other verbal statement or promise will be recognized.
5. Course Completion - Upon passing our course, Drive Now Driver Education will notify of your completion. Students will receive an email from drive now a completion letter as evidence of your course completion.
I agree to the above terms regarding the registration and subsequent completion of this course: