Troubleshootng Video Problems
It appears you may be experiencing problems with the video on this page. Before contacting support you may want to try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Exit the course and log out of the website.
2. Switch internet browsers (like Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari)
3. Switch devices (like a mobile phone, laptop, iPad)
5. Visit youtube.com and vimeo.com. If you cannot access the site(s), your device or network may be blocking it. Adjust your settings to allow the site(s).
6. Refresh the course website, log back in and try the video again.
7. Log out of any Google account by going to google.com directly and explicitly log out of it. (It's possible that you might not even have a tab open to show you are logged in to Google, but you still may be due to how browser cookies work.)
8. Restart the device (computer, phone)
9. If you're using Chrome internet browser, sign out.