By agreeing to these terms, you are signing electronically.
DNL PROFESSIONAL DRIVING SCHOOL #492
Date of application__________________
This constitutes the entire contract/agreement between DNL Professional Driving School
and______________________________________. No verbal statement or promises will be recognized.
Drivers Ed will consist of the state requirement of 30 hours of classroom instruction. Students must be there for all classes. Permit test will be given at no charge. If a class is missed there will be a chance to make up, either by attending the same class at another date or by completing a project assignment on the material covering the missed class. More than 2 missed classes will drop you.
Online and Hybrid classroom---$148.00
6 hours BTW and 6 hours OBS-$282.00
Total package price ----------------$430.00
1. ONLINE DE/BEHIND THE WHEEL PACKAGE 6 BTW and 6 OBS $430.00
ONLINE DE/BEHIND THE WHEEL OPTIONAL PACKAGES
- Online with 7 hours Behind-the-Wheel $477.00
- Online with 8 hours Behind-the-Wheel $524.00
- Online with 9 hours Behind-the-Wheel $571.00
ONLINE CLASSROOM ONLY $160.00
2. HYBRID CLASSROOM/BEHIND THE WHEEL PACKAGE 6 BTW and 6 OBS $430.00
HYBRID/BEHIND THE WHEEL OPTIONAL PACKAGES
- Hybrid with 7 hours Behind-the-Wheel $418.00
- Hybrid with 8 hours Behind-the-Wheel $458.00
- Hybrid with 9 hours Behind-the-Wheel $498.00
HYBRID CLASSROOM ONLY $160.00
3. BEHIND THE WHEEL ONLY $300.00
- 7 hours Behind-the-Wheel $350.00
- 8 hours Behind-the-Wheel $400.00
- 9 hours Behind-the-Wheel $450.00
4. ONLINE FAILURE TO YIELD COURSE $85.00
- 2 hours of instruction
- state requirement of 12 units
REFRESHER COURSE $95.00
After completion of the Online or Hybrid course and 6-hour Behind-the-Wheel course with DNL, the student will receive a rebate check of $50.00 upon proof of receiving a 100% score on their 1st road test at the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
Behind-the-wheel training, unless otherwise specified, will consist of the state requirement of 6 hours of instruction and 6 hours of observation. Behind-the-wheel can be paid for in full at the start of driver education or in equal payments before each lesson begins.
There will be a $40 fee for less than a 24-hour notice of cancellation for Behind-the-Wheel training. You can cancel by phone or email.
A $35.00 fee will be charged for any returned check.
No certificate of completion will be given until all fees have been paid in full.
The school will not refund any tuition or part of tuition if the school is ready, willing, and able to fulfill its part of the agreement.
As a student, I agree to complete the Online Course without outside assistance. Failure to comply will result in withdrawal from the class without a refund.
I also agree to have my first Behind-the-Wheel session within the first 60 days of receiving my Learner’s Permit or risk having it revoked.
By agreeing to the terms, you are signing electronically.